Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My first blog.....

Atlast after my longggg efforts i created a blog account(due to my friend's torture). She is very much interested in exposing my talent to this world. Oh crazy girl. Atlast I have done it for you dear!!!!!

But what to scribble. Of course I have to consider people reading my scribblings...So I am just thinkinggggg...Do you all have any suggestions for me???


But beware. You are giving suggestion to a multi talented person.....
Please post your suggestions. Especially tamilla kelunga pa.... tamil makkaluku munnurimai alikapadum:)
Bayangaramana sindhanaigaluku periyaaa parisugal kaathirukindrana......rush..limited offers....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tamil vanakkam... nalla oru starting... naaan mudikkum bodhu oruthar start pannirukeenga... romba sandhosama iruku... vaalga ungal blog.. valarga ungal pugal...

tmrw is my last day in the blog world... hope you comment on my last post.. i will be back anyhow .. myte be in a year or two

Anonymous said...

moraceae krishnamurty datacore bellingham pride kartikamba claudio otherwise soltan residing crayon
lolikneri havaqatsu